Viper WetRag® Heatshield is a revolutionary flame-resistant welding pad designed to prevent fires and protect sensitive components from heat transfer damage. Made from high temperature fire resistant absorbent carbon with a woven core of fiberglass, this versatile HeatShield can be used wet or dry and protects wood, insulation, studs, walls, flooring, valves, painted surfaces, metal, pipe, and other components or surfaces from damage. WetRag® HeatShield is machine washable and safe to dry.
SIZE: 12 x 12 (30.5mm x 30.5mm)
VIDEO & DIRECTIONS
- Turn off or disconnect all power.
- For your safety always was proper PPE, welding clothing, safety goggles, and face shields.
- Prepare WetRag HeatSheild. Soak in water for use in high temperature applications or use dry for lower temperature applications.
- Place HeatShield in required area to protect from flame damage, conductive heat transfer, or welding sparks.
- Solder, Braze, or Weld.
- Allow WetRag HeatShield and surrounding areas to cool.
- If used wet, hang dry or machine wash on low/delicate separate from other laundry. Dry on normal cycle separate from other laundry.
INFORMATION & DOWNLOADS