AEROSOL COIL CLEANER
Viper is a potent degreasing compound that does not contain any hazardous ingredients or give off toxic fumes. Use it to clean small indoor kitchen equipment, condenser and evaporator coils. No need to rinse the evaporator and the condenser only needs a light water rinse for minimal clean-up. The aerosol injector produces a pin spray of expanding foam that penetrates deep in between the coil fins. The foam will liquefy after a few minutes removing heavily imbedded grease and grime.
SIZE: 18 OZ
VIDEO & DIRECTIONS
1. Turn off or disconnect all power
2. Inject foam starting at the bottom of the coil and fully saturate
3. Wait 5-10 minutes to allow foam to liquify and loosen dirt, grease, and grime.
4. Condenser Coils: Light Rinse if water is available
5. Evaporator Coils: No Rinse Required
6. In food processing areas: Remove or protect all food and packaging materials. Rinse with potable water after use if contact with food or packaging materials is expected
7. All Done!