COIL CLEANER & BRIGHTNER
Nothing cleans or foams better than Viper Brite. This highly aggressive non-acid, alkaline coil brightener is recommended for use on heavily soiled coils that have not been cleaned in years. A 10:1 dilution will provide abundant amounts of foaming power that will push debris out of deeply impacted coils. The alkaline effect strips hard oxidation from aluminum fins to restore the coil to a bright metallic shine. Please respect the power of this chemical and always wear full protective gear.
SIZES: GALLON | DRUM
VIDEO & DIRECTIONS
1. Turn off or disconnect all power.
2. Always wear protective gloves, goggles, and clothing. Use in well ventilated areas. Not recommended for indoor coil use.
3. Use a foam gun or pump sprayer to fully saturate coil with fluid.
3. Wait 5-10 minutes. Foam will generate and loosen dirt, grease, grime, and hard oxidation.
4. Rinse with plenty of water
5. In food processing areas: Remove or protect all food and packaging materials. Rinse with potable water after use if contact with food or packaging materials is expected
6. All Done!
INFORMATION & DOWNLOADS