Viper Heavy Duty
Coil Cleaner & Degreaser
Viper Heavy Duty is a concentrated version of our popular Viper aerosol product. Use Viper HD instead of a hazardous acid or alkaline cleaner for unbelievable performance. Viper HD is a multipurpose cleaner/degreaser that can be used to clean just about anything. Use it as a non-rinsing evaporator coil cleaner. When diluted above 20:1, no need to rinse condenser coils if a water source is not available. Apply it through our foam gun or in any type of high or low pressure spray equipment.
1 Gallon Coil Cleaner
1. Turn off or disconnect all power.
2.Spray cleaner and saturate coil with fluid.
3. Wait 5-10 minutes to allow cleaner to liquify and loosen dirt, grease, and grime.
4. Condenser Coils: Rinse if water is available. No rinse at 20:1 or higher dilution.
5. Evaporator Coils: No Rinse Required.
6. In food processing areas: Remove or protect all food and packaging materials. Rinse with potable water after use if contact with food or packaging materials is expected.
7. All Done!
5:1 for Heavy Duty
10:1 for Medium Duty
15:1 for Light Duty
20:1 for Non-Rinsing
Heavy Duty concentrate breaks down the toughest grease
No Odor Formula is perfect for indoor application
No Rinse required on Evaporators
Rinse Consenders if water is available
NSF and Kosher Certified
Biodegradable and Eco Friendly
Super concentrated for large and multi-unit equipment
OEM Approved for Aluminum and Micro-Channel coils
Viper does not contain any added fragrances or produce toxic fumes
Approved for use around food
A Family Company since 1987
1111 N. Armando St.
Anaheim, CA 92806