Viper Heavy Duty
Coil Cleaner & Degreaser
1 Gallon Coil Cleaner
1. Turn off or disconnect all power.
2.Spray cleaner and saturate coil with fluid.
3. Wait 5-10 minutes to allow cleaner to liquify and loosen dirt, grease, and grime.
4. Condenser Coils: Rinse if water is available. No rinse at 20:1 or higher dilution.
5. Evaporator Coils: No Rinse Required.
6. In food processing areas: Remove or protect all food and packaging materials. Rinse with potable water after use if contact with food or packaging materials is expected.
7. All Done!
5:1 for Heavy Duty
10:1 for Medium Duty
15:1 for Light Duty
20:1 for Non-Rinsing
SDS & Technical Information
No Rinse required on Evaporators
Rinse Consenders if water is available
NSF and Kosher Certified
Biodegradable and Eco Friendly
A Family Company since 1987
1111 N. Armando St.
Anaheim, CA 92806
Get the Latest Updates