Our Viper Coil Coating is the same formulation we supply to factory OEM’S and custom coil manufacturers. It is the toughest and longest lasting coating you will ever use. Bonds to all metal surfaces and withstands temperatures to 400F (205C). The aerosol injector provides a flat vertical spray pattern for reaching deep into the coil body. In field application, simply apply a single coat to the front and back of the coil. There will be no significant loss of heat transfer when used as directed. Protects coils from salt water and many other chemically corrosive environments. Viper Coil Coating is a solvent borne clear coating that meets all State and Federal VOC regulations..
15 oz Aerosol
1. Turn off or disconnect all power
2. Clean coil with Viper Brite, rinse and allow surface to dry.
3. Always wear protective gloves, goggles, and clothing. Use in well ventilated areas.
4. Hold can a few inches away, apply a single coat to the front and back of the coil and all metal parts.
6. Wait 30-60 minutes for product to dry. A full cure may take longer depending on weather conditions.
7. All Done!
Epoxy based coating that resists extreme weather and chemical environments
Perfect for on site application
Perfect for outdoor environments with extreme weather
Perfect for corrosive indoor environments
No loss of heat transfer when used as directed
Used by OEM’s as a trusted permanent coil coating
A Family Company since 1987
1111 N. Armando St.
Anaheim, CA 92806