Part# RT100S 32oz Quart
Part# RT100G 1 Gallon
1. Turn off or disconnect all power.
2. Coat all surfaces with a flat liquid free of bubbles or foam.
3. Focus on threaded connections, joints, and valves. Read our “Leak Detection Manual” for more infomation.
4. Bubbles will form instantly for most leaks. Wait 5-30 minutes. Micro leaks will develop and appear as white foam cocoons or tiny bubble clusters. Place unit back into operation and check for vibration leaks.
5. Wipe or rinse surfaces if water is available.
6. All Done!
SDS & Technical Information
NSF and Kosher Certified
Biodegradable and Eco Friendly
A Family Company since 1987
1111 N. Armando St.
Anaheim, CA 92806
Get the Latest Updates