Big Blu Sub Zero
Big Blu Sub Zero is the most durable product of its kind for leak detecting under extreme conditions. Our temperature rating is -30°F to 200°F. Bubbles and foam will keep regenerating where other low temp products give out, freeze or become gelatinous. Sub Zero maintains a uniform viscosity over this temperature range remaining fluid on the coldest of days while remaining bulky and resistant to evaporation on hot discharge lines. Technicians who are familiar with the performance of The Original Big Blu solution will appreciate how we “kicked it up a few more notches”.
Part# RT150S – 32oz Quart
Part# RT150G – 1 Gallon
1. Turn off or disconnect all power.
2. Coat all surfaces with a flat liquid free of bubbles or foam.
3. Focus on threaded connections, joints, and valves. Read our “Leak Detection Manual” for more infomation.
4. Bubbles will form instantly for most leaks. Wait 5-30 minutes. Micro leaks will develop and appear as white foam cocoons or tiny bubble clusters. Place unit back into operation and check for vibration leaks.
5. Evaporator Coils: No Rinse Required.
6. Wipe or rinse surfaces if water is available.
7. All Done!
Ultra Sensivite formula detects leaks down to a rate of 0.79 oz/yr
Tested safe on all gases including oxygen
Safe to use on all metal surfaces
NSF and Kosher Certified
Biodegradable and Eco Friendly
Approved for use around food
Used by OEM’s worldwide
1111 N. ARMANDO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92806